ISO 22000 Certification:
Safe food and Sanitation can always bring together a healthy nation. ISO 22000 Certification ensures food safety management in Saudi Arabia. ISO 22000 Certification in Saudi Arabia applies to all the food industries and the organizations involved in supplying food to the end-users. Even though the climate in Saudi Arabia is harsh, it is food secure as it can meet the requirements of ISO 22000 Certification.
There are few important reasons why one must implement ISO 22000 Standards:
- Six hundred million people all over the world fall ill due to contamination of food.
- This leads to an increase in death rates; an average of 420,000 people die every year.
- Among the count of people, 30% are children aged below five years.
There are numerous benefits of ISO 22000 Certification for the organizations involved in the food chain in Saudi Arabia:
- Getting Certified with ISO 22000 Certification in Saudi Arabia has increased the profits for food industries across the regions.
- The certification ensures that the organizations check the process required to provide safe food to the end-users.
- It increases the organization’s awareness of possible food hazards.
- It also ensures the organization looks forward to sustainable food safety.
- It enhances the organization’s ability to provide and supply food internationally.
- There will be an increase in the trust between the supply chain, stakeholders, and end-users.
- Organizations can improve the methods to control food safety risks.
Why Factocert is the Best for ISO 22000?
Factocert is the best consultancy across Saudi Arabia that believes in working towards a pragmatic approach that outlines the requirements of the ISO 22000 Certification, CE Mark, and other international standards. For more information, visit www.factocert.com or write to us at email@example.com.