What is ISO 22000 Certification in Namibia?
Food safety management systems must comply with ISO 22000 Certification in Namibia, an international standard. A practical framework for developing, implementing, and continuous improvement of food safety management systems is provided by combining and supplementation the core elements of ISO 9001 Certification in Namibia and HACCP (FSMS).
More and more companies are developing food management systems based on the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) methodology because of the growing demand for safe food (HACCP). HACCP’s role in food safety management systems was expanded in 2001 when ISO began work on an auditable standard, culminating in creating ISO 22000 Certification in Namibia. ISO 22000 Certification in Namibia is a food safety management standard that aims to help companies worldwide meet and exceed food safety regulations. A single standard covers all of the market’s and consumers’ requirements. Processes are streamlined and made more efficient without compromising on quality or safety.
A food safety management system is defined by ISO 22000 Certification in Namibia, an international certification standard. From farmers to food services, to processing, transportation, storage and retail and packaging, it can be used by all organisations in the supply chain.
ISO 22000 establishes a uniform safety standard that is widely recognised worldwide. ISO 22000 Certification in Namibia is easier to understand, apply, and remember because it incorporates multiple principles, methodologies, and applications. So, as an entry-to-market tool, it is more efficient and effective as a combination of national standards than previously.
The following are the benefits of ISO 22000 Certification in Namibia:
- Client satisfaction – continually meeting customer expectations for product quality, safety, and legality.
- Reduced operating expenses – as a result of continuous process improvement and the consequent operational efficiencies.
- Efficiencies in operations – by integrating pre-requisite programmes (PRPs and OPRPs), HACCP, and ISO 9001’s Plan-Do-Check-Act philosophy, the Food Safety Management System’s efficacy increases.
- Improved relationships with stakeholders – including employees, customers, and suppliers
- Legal compliance – by recognising the impact of statutory and regulatory obligations on the firm and its customers and conducting internal audits and management reviews to ensure compliance
- Increased risk management – through increased product consistency and traceability
- Proven business credentials – as determined by independent audits against internationally accepted standards
- Capacity to obtain additional business – notably in instances where procurement specifications necessitate certification as a condition of supply
What is Halal Certification in Namibia?
Halal certification in Namibia states that the food products are acceptable to Muslims and that no haram products were used in the manufacturing of the food products. To ensure that the food product is safe for consumption, Halal certification in Namibia is sought out by many businesses. According to Islamic Council rules, Halal certification in Namibia ensures the features and quality of a product before being labelled as such. Other food items such as milk and canned food are also included.
When a linked organisation obtains a Halal certificate from an authorised foundation, it demonstrates to consumers that the company provides a high-quality product, as the Halal Certificate incorporates the highest quality criteria. It is a critical tool for the organisation, as it allows it to gain an advantage over competitors.
Benefits of Halal Certification in Namibia:
1. Customers would place a higher premium on the products and services sold by restaurant caterers and hospitality service providers.
2. When a firm is certified halal, food products can be exported to other countries.
3. Having the halal mark protects the business from fraudulent accusations made by various associations.
4. Food goods’ marketability will improve in regions like the Middle East.
5. Obtaining certification would help raise the standards of food goods exported from India.
6. Having this Halal certification in Namibia would help the firm maintain a high reputation in the international market.
7. Development of new markets and divisions of the consumer market. Market in vogue with tremendous development potential.
8. Quality signifies that the food product complies with halal rules and stringent sanitary measures.
9. This certificate demonstrates to consumers that the product offered is hygienic, healthful, and prepared according to halal standards. It enables individuals to acquire high-quality food goods.
10. It assists cafés and restaurants in increasing revenue from halal clientele. Along with this accreditation, the business’s marketability will be enhanced.
How does Factocert help you obtain ISO 22000 Certification and Halal Certification in Namibia?
Factocert provides consultations that provide ISO 22000 Certification and Halal Certification in Namibia and other cities like Windhoek, Swakopmund, and other cities with consultation, implementation, documentation, Certification, audit, and other related services across the world at an affordable cost. For more information regarding ISO 22000 Certification and Halal Certification in Namibia, visit www.factocert.com or write to us at email@example.com.