If you want to operate your business in Jordan, you need to be completely aware of the international standards and obtain ISO Certification in Jordan. An ISO certification offers plenty of benefits to businesses.
What is ISO Certification?
- Many companies are based on an internationally recognized standard called ISO.
- The ISO Certification sets a global standard for product quality, and organizations that want to sell their products internationally can go through a certification process.
- ISO Certification guarantees customers from different countries that their products will be safe and high-quality.
- It also makes it easier for international customers to purchase goods because they can trust those specific standards are being met before placing an order.
- In short, ISO Certification makes doing business worldwide much simpler and more streamlined.
What are the different ISO Certification types we provide?
- ISO 9001 Certification: Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 Certification: Environmental Management System
- ISO 27001 Certification: Information Security Management System
- ISO 45001 Certification: Occupational Health and Safety Management
- ISO 22000 Certification: Food Safety Management System
- ISO 13485 Certification: Medical Devices
- ISO 17025 Certification: Testing and Calibration Laboratories
Why should I get certified?
- Getting certified means that your management systems and processes meet international standards, meaning your company or organization can operate on a global scale.
- The business benefits of ISO Certification in Jordan are numerous, but they all come down to one thing: trust.
- A certified company will always be more trusted than an uncertified one, essential if you sell products or services overseas.
- In other words, ISO Certification allows customers or clients across borders to feel more confident when they purchase from or work with your organization.
How do I get ISO certified?
- The process of getting certified can vary, depending on whether your company is a small business or a giant corporation.
- If your company is new, it’s recommended that you look into formalizing and documenting your operations before applying for ISO Certification in Jordan.
- Once documentation has been established, it’s as simple as filling out a few forms and submitting them to an external auditor, who will evaluate each aspect of your business from facilities and management to supply chain and quality control.
- Once the above process is completed successfully, an ISO Certification in Jordan is issued.
Why Choose Factocert?
Factocert is a leading provider of ISO Certification in Jordan. We provide ISO consultants in Amman, Zarqa, Irbid, Russeifa, and other major cities in Jordan with implementation, training, auditing, and registration. For more information, visit www.factocert.com or write to us at email@example.com.